Robustly constructed from stainless steel, these 7 reflective mirror balls are graduated in size from 50mm to 110mm, each with different contents so that every ball produces a different sound and movement effect.
The hand finished shiny mirror surface provides a distorted fish-eye lens reflection which is fascinating for children to observe. They are lightweight, smooth and tactile to handle and can be of particular appeal to children with SEND, for those requiring inspiration in creative language, and for young scientists to work out why different materials can create different sounds and have different effects on movement.
Stainless steel is an ideal material for using in sensory play resources:
• Chemical free – no toxins
• Durable – strong and lightweight
• Hygienic – non-porous and naturally bacteria resistant
Supports the following areas of learning:
• Personal Development – sensory
• Communication & Language – descriptive language
• Understanding the World – observation
• Understanding the World – sound
• Physical Development – hand-eye coordination
• Physical Development – motor skills
Size: 50mm, 60mm, 70mm, 80mm, 90mm, 100mm and 110mm dia. Pk7.
Age: Suitable for all ages.